Top Burnaby Real Estate Agents Sell
Selling a home in Burnaby requires Top Real Estate Agents and careful preparation and planning. Whenever you list your property with The Ben D’Ovidio Group, we will enter your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) databases. Other agents can immediately access your property information. In addition, your property will be included in any printed MLS® books. We also regularly publish in magazines and papers in the area and send out direct mail pieces to potential buyers.
Here’s a general outline of the steps involved:
- Determine the market value of your home: Before we list your home, it’s essential to know what it’s worth in the current market. We will give you our professional opinion using comparable home sales in your area.
Fill out our Home Evaluation form.
- Make any necessary repairs or improvements: Consider making any necessary repairs or upgrades to your home to increase its appeal to potential buyers. This could include fixing any broken items, painting, or decluttering. Remember that potential buyers may want to change large ticket items like new flooring, carpeting and appliances later on, so there may not be a need to make those changes.
- Price your home: Once we know the market value of your home and have made any necessary improvements, we’ll need to set a listing price. I can help you determine a competitive and attractive price.
- Prepare your home for showings: Clean and declutter your home and make any necessary cosmetic improvements to make it appealing to potential buyers. If your home is empty, you may consider staging it to help buyers envision themselves living there.
- Listing your home: We will create a listing for your home. Your listing should include detailed information about your home, photos, video or a virtual tour if possible.
- Marketing your home: We will market your home to potential buyers using our tools, such as open houses, virtual tours, and online advertising. Your listing will be emailed to each prospective buyer in our database where your home meets their criteria. It is also emailed automatically to future prospective buyers.
- Reviewing the offers: Once we receive offers from interested buyers, We will review each with you to decide which offer is best for you. We will help you evaluate each offer to help you make an informed decision.
- Closing the sale: If you accept an offer, We will help you negotiate the terms of the sale and guide you through the closing process. You’ll sign the necessary paperwork, transfer property ownership to the buyer, and receive the sale proceeds.
- Avoid Common Pitfalls when selling your home. Selling your family home can sometimes be emotional and complicated, with potential pitfalls.
This is a general overview of selling a home in Burnaby. The specifics can vary depending on your circumstances, so working with one of our real estate agents who can provide personalized guidance is essential.
Contact one of our Top Real Estate Agents today when selling a home in Burnaby.